DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to DiamondGulfRentals.com This Website is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of DiamondGulfRentals.com (the "Website") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the agents of DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at DiamondGulfRentals.com. Each use by you shall constitute your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this website is and shall continue to be the property of DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
4. Intended Audience. This Website is intended for adults only. This Website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
5. Intellectual Property. All site content is deemed to be the intellectual property of DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC or its affiliates.
6. Website Use. DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC, which may terminate your use of this Website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC and its partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of this Website.
9. Disclaimer. The information on this Website is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. Use of this Website is at your sole risk. DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC disclaims all warranties, including but not limited express, statutory, and implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. To the extent your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of this Website shall be to discontinue using it..
10. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the Website, your Website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website and/or content is to cease all use of it.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply.
12. Communication. Updates and information about your upcoming reservation with Diamond Gulf Rentals will be sent via SMS text messages. Standard text messaging rates may apply. By providing mobile or email contact information, guests agree to receive property and experience related notifications and promotional emails, from which they may immediately unsubscribe.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide notice to us immediately.
14. Applicable Law. The laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise from them.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Waiver. The failure of DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC.
17. Termination. DIAMOND GULF RENTALS, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venture, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.